At Colman’s Hearing Solutions, our staff uses advanced technology to identify and treat your hearing and communication challenges. If hearing aids are recommended to improve your hearing health, we are here to provide you with the hearing instruments, education and training, follow-up care, and the assurance that our work is 100% fully guaranteed.
We offer various hearing wellness services that include video otoscopic ear examinations, ear care and wax management service, sales and servicing of a wide variety of hearing instruments, along with reprogramming of existing hearing instruments, in-office repairs as well as lab repairs, tinnitus management and auditory training.
The first step to better hearing begins with a thorough evaluation of your hearing. Most hearing aid dispensers use an audiometer to measure your hearing, but at Colman’s Hearing Solutions, you’ll find that we use a variety of modern diagnostic computer systems to assess your level of hearing loss, along with your neurological ability to process speech.
- Pure tone air, bone and speech audiometers measure how well you understand speech.
- Acoustic Impedance testing determines the pressure behind the eardrum and records the response of the auditory nerve.
- Fiber optic video otoscope provides a clear view of the eardrum.
- Hearing aid analyzers measure levels of distortion, battery drain, response and compares it to when the hearing aid was new.
- Real Ear analyzers measure the response of the hearing aid in your ear while you are wearing it.
- Our hearing aid vacuum system removes debris and wax buildup in your hearing aid receiver and microphone.
After a complete hearing evaluation, we can determine if your condition is medically treatable. If your condition is not, we can make recommendations for treatment which might include the use of hearing aids or assistive listening devices, and auditory training.
Our staff is devoted to helping you improve your hearing health. Hearing aids and assistive listening devices are only the beginning of our services. We also provide over 75 years of combined expertise and education that ensures you will receive the finest care available for many years to come.
- A month long adjustment program with unlimited visits to modify and fine tune your hearing aids or ALD is included with every device purchased.
- Quarterly check-ups, reprogramming, cleaning and servicing of your instruments, including volume control, batteries, and receiver tubing.
- Inspection of the ear canals.
- Cleaning and evaluation of ear molds for BTE (behind-the-ear) hearing aids.
- Replacement of ear mold tubing for BTE aids.
- Annual retest of your hearing and reprogramming if needed.
- In home, hospital, and facility service are also available.
- Cerumen/ wax removal services.
If, after 30 days, you feel your hearing instruments aren’t helping improve your hearing, they can be exchanged or returned for a FULL 100% refund at any of our locations in Southeast Florida.
Colman’s Hearing Solutions carries a variety of hearing aids, like Siemens, Phonak, ReSound, Rexton, Unitron, Oticon, Starkey and Widex. We’ll help you select the best hearing aid device to address your specific needs. We also carry a complete line of Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) to supplement your hearing aids where you may need a little extra help. These wireless devices deliver enhanced sound while watching TV, using telephones, and listening to music.
Click on the links above to find more information on Colman’s Hearing Solutions’ services and products.